Thank you for choosing Morton Realty & Property Management for your investment property management. Our mission is to help you protect your investment and provide the best customer service around. We take pride in being a company that is reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
We realize you have other options when it comes to property management for your investment. We know that our clients choose us because we go above and beyond, offering property owners and tenants alike the best possible service. We strive to build a great relationship between both our tenants and our clients, acting as a professional and caring liaison. At Morton Realty & Property Management, our team of professionals provides excellent services, which has helped push us to the top of the field in the area.
OUR MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
We are pleased to take an approach to property management that allows you to choose what types of services you would like. Our flexible menu of options allows you to focus on increasing your return on investment, because you can opt for only what you need. Choose from our full service program or other options focused on single-issue marketing and management.
FULL SERVICE PROGRAM
Our full service program handles all aspects of qualifying tenants, administration, maintenance and collections.
• Interview each tenant applying for a rental.
• Check the applicant’s credit with the major credit reporting agencies.
• Provide a background check to screen for sexual and violent offenders.
• Verify personal information, including employment, rental history, income, etc.
• Prepare all lease documents.
• Handle all disbursement of collected funds to the property owner.
• Manage all funds in a trust account.
• Provide annual statements for tax purposes.
• Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal systems.
• Create and maintain a file and accounting system.
• Pay all necessary property bills, including mortgages, insurance, utilities, and property taxes.
• Provide monthly financial reports to the property owner.
At Morton Realty & Property Management, we believe that quick, reliable, and cost-effective property maintenance is a critical component of upholding the integrity of a rental property and ultimately helps to create a healthy, happy relationship between tenant, property, and owner. Our preventative maintenance program helps to minimize tenant turnover while maintaining and improving the owner’s property value.
• Prepare and send out monthly statements.
• Follow up on all late payments with the tenant.
• Prepare and send eviction notices.
• Take action to pursue all delinquent accounts through proper legal channels.
CUSTOM MARKETING PROGRAMS
Without an effective marketing strategy, your rental property could sit empty for a while, costing you money. At Morton Realty & Property Management, we are experts when it comes to effectively marketing rental properties and will use our skills to help assess your property and design a custom marketing plan. In addition to providing individual services, we also conduct a market analysis twice per year so that we can provide you with information regarding the current market, so you can make informed rental rate decisions.
Some of the methods we use for our custom marketing program include:
Morton Realty & Property Management website – This website receives a lot of traffic and is hot spot for finding local rentals. We include your property pictures, information, and a rental application to keep it convenient for those close by or who may be moving into the area.
Professional property signage – Many people scour the community they are interested in moving into, making professional signage a must. We take care of all of that for you.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Are you a property owner looking for a professional management company to help you get the most out of your rental properties with the least amount of headaches? If so you’ve come to the right place. Whether you own 1 property or 100 at Morton Realty & Property Management our primary goal is to maximize the income and cash flow that your property generates for you with the lowest vacancy rate possible. As your property management company we can offer you the following benefits:
- Return on Investment: We complete a comprehensive market analysis on your property or properties to ensure we get the maximum rent with the lowest vacancy rate. At your direction we can also suggest and coordinate renovations and upgrades that will increase the value of your property and allow for higher rents.
- Tenant Screening: We screen each applicant thoroughly via credit check, criminal background check (if required) and rental history to ensure we are putting a tenant in your property that will maintain the property and pay their rents on time.
- Repairs, maintenance and make ready: We have a network of contractors, tradesmen and handymen available to address any repairs, regular maintenance and make ready that is needed at your property. We negotiate with our vendors to make sure that any and all repairs are done in a timely manner and at or below market rates.
- Legal issues & liability: Through experience and continuing education we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest changes in Texas real estate law to ensure that our company, you and your property are meeting all the necessary legal requirements for rental properties.
- Evictions: When an eviction becomes necessary we handle the process for you from start to finish saving you time, money and the aggravation associated with evictions. Once the eviction is complete we immediately go to work to get your property ready for a new tenant.
- Accounting: We maintain complete records on all of our rental properties and can provide you with monthly, quarterly or yearly reports as well as the required year end tax documents.
- Marketing: We will market your property through multiple mediums thus ensuring your property the greatest exposure to the renting public which results in low vacancy rates.
- Other Services: When the time comes we can handle the sale of your property or assist you in the acquisition of additional income properties.
Management Agreement & Fees
At Morton Realty & Property Management we don’t try to put you and your property “in a box” the way some management companies do. To us you aren’t just a name and address on a spreadsheet, we understand that every property and every property owner is different and so our management agreement and fee structure with you will be unique to you and your needs.
If you would like more information or would like to set up a meeting please give us a call.